I hope everyone has been having an awesome weekend! Today I have quite a bit of work to get done…but my eye is still on the prize (i.e. vacation starting Friday!). Have any of you done anything super fun this weekend? Or is it a stressful-last-minute-holiday-errands kind of weekend?
In the midst of all of this hectic last-minute holiday business just mentioned, I thought it would be great to look at the next few weeks ahead and what’s in store for you here. We all want to feel like we have a little handle on life at this point, right?! So, highlights for this next coming weeks (i.e. up until January):
- On Friday, I asked you to vote for one out of nine looks worn by the resigning Carine Roitfeld of French Vogue to be used here for an inspired Anthro styling (whew…long sentence!)! Quite a few of you have already voted…but if the rest of you wouldn’t mind voting, I’d appreciate it! After all, I want you to enjoy the styling! Head on over here to vote…
- Sale outfits might be in the works…that is, if there’s a nice Anthro sale!
- A Christmas inspired styling is sure to unveil itself!
- Reflections of the past months blogging…and what’s in store for the New Year (hint…possibly some exciting stuff!)
- A New Years inspired styling
- And of course, some other tidbits that you’ll just have to wait and see!
I’m going to try to stay up to date with my posts, but once vacation starts, it will be harder (I’m planning on scheduling at least a few posts ahead of time though). Of course, family takes precedence (although, my blogging family is a whole other family with meaning too!). I hope you’ll understand this and continue to check out posts…sporadic as they might be! Once the new year begins, it should be back to regular business! Thanks!