It’s time I fill you in on a few of the changes happening here at The Style Connoisseur! Some of the things I’d like to point out are more exciting, while others are more nitty-gritty. Nonetheless, here goes:
- Did you notice the new site design (I’m assuming so!)! I don’t know if I’ve finally settled on a design for good, but at the moment I’m liking it! Hope you do too!
- I’ve completely revamped my “about” page…I hope you’ll take a look!
- You’ve probably been wondering how styling requests will work now…the answer? Pretty much the same (if anything, much better too!)! I’ve updated my page giving all the details about styling requests, so I recommend checking it out. Basically though, the system is exactly the same, except for the fact that you can request which store(s) I look at. For Anthro lovers, that means you can still be given all Anthro options! At the same time, opening up the store selection allows us to expand our horizons!
- The Get the Look feature page has also been updated. Again, it will be pretty much the same as before, with the exception that you can request which stores be used!
- I’m going to transition from using email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org! I will still periodically check my previous address, but please start directing your mail to the new email address! Thanks!
- Oh! And I got a Formspring! Feel free to ask any quick questions you have, and I’ll do my best to answer!*
- While my blog name has changed, the link still is the same! Just thought I’d point that out to avoid confusion!
Hmmm…I think I covered everything! If anything comes to mind that you’re still wondering about though, don’t hesitate to ask!
*I encourage you to feel free to ask any questions you have, but I do reserve the right to not answer questions I feel to be too personal, inappropriate, etc. Just thought I’d put that out there!