I know, I know…there’s been quite a silence on my end here for a while. Rather than make up a bunch of excuses, I’ll just say: I don’t intend to leave you all hanging and be so sporadic with blogging. I can’t promise that I’ll go back to posting regularly either, sadly. I hope to post more – but “more” could mean with weeks in between. Hope you’ll stick with me though!
Don’t you think a little life update/random tidbits are in order?
- I went to NYC for a long weekend recently. Man, that city never gets old. My weekend consisted of lots and lots and lots of eating and shopping. What else do you need?
- On my “about” page, I mention, “I especially love Paris and New York City and hope to call each city “home” at least once in my life at some point (first I must learn French!).” Well, you guys, I’m hopefully one step closer to that Paris dream. You see, last Fall, I began taking French! Yahoo!
- Related: “Impossible n’est pas français!” – one of my favorite quotes that has encouraged me with this whole goal, which some family members have deemed as purely a dream and a “pipe dream” at that. Nah. [If my goals eventually do change in life, I’m okay with that too!]
- I purchased this top [exquisite detailing and a perfect fit on my petite frame]:
- I’ve been taking art (drawing) classes and a photography class. One of my photos was entered into a competition. I didn’t win, but still feel greatly flattered.
What’s new with all of you? And, of course, if you have any questions for me, go for it.
I thank you all for your patience and understanding!